I've always been a fan of article marketing, it's a well established method for backlinking andI like the fact that you’re actually giving something for your backlink. I'm just not comfortable with spamming the internet with unused forum profiles and pointless blog comments. Neither is Google and I do believe they'll eventually sift these sort of backlinks out.
I've used various apps for article marketing and got my hands on AMR about 3 weeks ago and it's easily blown all competition out of the water. I had been using SENukeX for AM but I've now switched 100% over to AMR.
Features I like:
- Very fast (SENukeX is browser based so very slow in comparison)
- Huge and updateable list of directories (I currently have over 7,000)
- Simple but effective scheduler
- Ability to retrieve article live links (this is essential so I can get these indexed by other means)
Not so good:
- No spinning - AMR really needs this IMO
- Scheduler could easily be improved to submit over x days with random intervals.
Right now, is easily the best AM software I’ve come across so far and it’s gonna take something pretty special t beat it.